Sunday, September 14, 2014

Brussel Sprout & Tomato Frittata


"Brussel Sprout & Tomato Frittata" .. Ever have one of those calls from your visiting sister saying, "Hey what are doing this morning? How about whipping up Cheryl and I some breakfast before I head back to Cali", quizzed Suzie, my LA sibling?

Ahhh the life of a chef. So I trolled through the fridge and came up with a smokey, cheesy, vegetabley (is that a word?) Frittata that hit the spot! 

I blanched a handful of brussels, quartered them and added diced tomatoes, sauted onions and garlic, eggs, sour cream, smoked mozzarella, and grated Bourbon Bellavitano cheese into the batter. Baked it and when they popped in .. Brunch was served!

It's always a pleasure making food for my family! Gotta love Sunday brunch!

 See more on facebook.com/TheBaldChefCooks

No comments:

Post a Comment