Sunday, July 27, 2014

Thai Red Curry Mussels


"Thai Red Curry Mussels" .. Hot .. Humid .. Stormy .. Yeah it's a day meant for Thai Red Curry Mussels. The heat (which I love hot) melds perfectly on a hot summer day. 

My recipe contains fresh Prince Edward Island Mussels, Thai Red Curry Paste (my own recipe), Lemongrass, Cilantro, Fish sauce, Shallots, Coconut Milk, White Wine and Lime Juice. This dish takes mere minutes to complete. Combine all the ingredients and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add the mussels and return to boil. Cover, shake the pan and cook til the mussels are all open. Don't overcook!

I like to serve this dish with "Ciabatta Toast" to sop up all that delicious broth!

I hope you enjoy this dish .. It can serve equally as well as appetizer or entree!

Check out this and other recipe ideas on facebook.com/TheBaldChefCooks

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment